Sunday, February 8, 2009

Assignment 2

Yesterday, Jiahwa and I made a trip back to school just to take photos for this assignment. We chose to do this on a Saturday because we felt that it will be easier to take photos with lesser people around. Many thanks to Jiahwa who played as a character in my story. Initally, I was totally clueless about what story should I go about doing. This problem was the same problem I encountered in NM2208 photo narrating. But the good thing is, this time the story doesn't need a twist. So it gives us more freedom as to what kind of story we would like it to be, even though we are being restricted by the topic given, "A Day in School".

Anyway, you can take a look at my story just by clicking on this captured shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home